TV Justified

Justified Official Website | Only on FX 3/16 - Tuesdays 10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justified_(TV_series)

YouTube - Justified New Promo

The series is about U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens, a 19th century-style but modern-day officer based in Florida, who enforces his brand of justice to put a target on his back with criminals and puts him at odds with his bosses in the Marshal service. As a result, he gets reassigned to the district covering his rural Eastern Kentucky mining hometown of Harlan County.
A new series coming to FX. It premiered earlier tonight.

Anyone watch it tonight? Does it interest you?

It's being called the "modern day" Deadwood. Stars Olyphant and Goggins (Shane from The Shield) is used in the trailers, but isn't said to be on the main cast.

It looks interesting to me and FX has rarely steered me wrong. I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm definitely interested in watching this show; I didn't realize it premiered last night. I really don't get to watch a lot of TV.

I saw a promo for this at the movie theater about a month ago; it's based on a short story by Elmore Leonard, which intrigues me that much more.

My mistake, it premieres tonight. Not really sure why my guide said last night. Haha.

It does look good. I'll be tuning in tonight, or at the very least I'll record it and watch it tomorrow.

The pilot interested me enough to give the rest of this season a chance. I wouldn't say it gave me the feeling it could become a top 5 show for me, but it definitely showed promise. Some nice one-liners, some good acting, and a dude walking around Miami in a cowboy hat. What wasn't to like? Haha.
------
Ratings: Justified Rides High; Idol Wins Again

Justified drew 4.2 million viewers Tuesday night, making it FX's biggest series premiere since The Shield debuted to 4.8 million viewers in 2002, the network said. The new drama ranked No. 1 on cable for the night in overall viewers and even beat the broadcast networks at 10/9c among men 18-to-49.

Last edited:
I am really liking this series so far. Second episode was entertaining and not a huge drop off from the pilot. Previews of next week looked good again and I'm hoping this series can last a few years.

Anybody watching this yet? It's really good. A lot funnier than I thought, but also has good action and lots of drama.

Blueyes

Registered Member
havent really caught a full episode, i've caught snippets here and there cuz of the repeats...i'm usually watching something else at that time.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
This is a damn good show. I just love it. Their are few shows that make me want to stay up late, and this is one! This and Breaking Bad are now my TV staples.

This show continues to drop in rating from week to week. How? I hate Americans. Haha. I just hope this gets a second season and a chance to get a real following behind it. Stop watching fucking Idol and turn to FX Tuesdays at 10. Haha.