TV Justified

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Konshentz, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Justified Official Website | Only on FX 3/16 - Tuesdays 10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justified_(TV_series)

YouTube - Justified New Promo

A new series coming to FX. It premiered earlier tonight.

Anyone watch it tonight? Does it interest you?

It's being called the "modern day" Deadwood. Stars Olyphant and Goggins (Shane from The Shield) is used in the trailers, but isn't said to be on the main cast.

It looks interesting to me and FX has rarely steered me wrong. I'll give it a shot.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
    MAgnum9987 likes this.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm definitely interested in watching this show; I didn't realize it premiered last night. I really don't get to watch a lot of TV.

I saw a promo for this at the movie theater about a month ago; it's based on a short story by Elmore Leonard, which intrigues me that much more.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

My mistake, it premieres tonight. Not really sure why my guide said last night. Haha.

It does look good. I'll be tuning in tonight, or at the very least I'll record it and watch it tomorrow.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The pilot interested me enough to give the rest of this season a chance. I wouldn't say it gave me the feeling it could become a top 5 show for me, but it definitely showed promise. Some nice one-liners, some good acting, and a dude walking around Miami in a cowboy hat. What wasn't to like? Haha.
    ------
    Ratings: Justified Rides High; Idol Wins Again

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I am really liking this series so far. Second episode was entertaining and not a huge drop off from the pilot. Previews of next week looked good again and I'm hoping this series can last a few years.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Anybody watching this yet? It's really good. A lot funnier than I thought, but also has good action and lots of drama.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

havent really caught a full episode, i've caught snippets here and there cuz of the repeats...i'm usually watching something else at that time.

8. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

This is a damn good show. I just love it. Their are few shows that make me want to stay up late, and this is one! This and Breaking Bad are now my TV staples.

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Olyphant is great and the character of Raylan Givens has the perfect mixture of humor and badass.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

This show continues to drop in rating from week to week. How? I hate Americans. Haha. I just hope this gets a second season and a chance to get a real following behind it. Stop watching fucking Idol and turn to FX Tuesdays at 10. Haha.