• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

#JusticeForAhmaudArbery Trends, Alleged Killers Arrested and Charged with Murder

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I meant point blank in the chest area during the struggle, from the clips I've seen of the fight the shotgun was pointed at his chest at a close range. Now, can't verify if that was the killing blow but it seemed to be a strong factor (just by viewing what was available).

~Shwa
They were struggling for the gun. He wasn’t pointing the gun with an intent to kill. He was trying to get his shotgun back. Again, stupid thing on his part to do, but nothing to substantiate the narrative he was hinting anyone down with an intent to kill.

Impaired

Registered Member

Yes, for a photo op in front of a church with a bible, a priest, in robes along with other peaceful protesters, were tear gassed and driven away by the secret service and friends.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Not sure what his photo op has to do with Abrey’s death, but I do agree that was a bullshit move on his part. For a photo op.

As a sidenote, I can’t help but laugh at the “I’ll be a force to be reckoned with” claim. Go on with your bad self🤣🤣🤣

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don’t think it was a legal citizens arrest either, but that doesn’t make them guilty of murder. That seems to be the argument made by so many, in the news and social media. They were wrong about the citizens arrest. They shouldn’t have done it. That doesn’t mean they should be found guilty of murder.
Perhaps it's because you know the nuance and legal technicalities. For a common person - killing someone (except self-defense) is automatically 'murder' so it's easy to throw in that word when talking about the case. Frankly, I didn't know the difference until you pointed it out a few posts before. Learning moment. :)