• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Justice League movie confirmed

dDave

V.I.P.
Justice League Movie Confirmed with Zack Snyder as Director - IGN

This will be interesting. I'll bet we're going to be seeing possibly a third avengers movie by that time (2018). If Batman vs. Superman is a failure then it will also really hurt DC. A lot of people are questioning whether or not the movie will be any good at all. I still think it's crazy to announce a movie when it won't be out before 2018, that's a long ways off.

I loved Justice League (the show) as a kid. I'm way more than likely to go to the theater to give this movie a chance but until I know more I am not going to get my hopes up.

Thoughts?

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I grew a huge JLA fan but I'm not so sure about this one. If Nolan were directing it I would be more excited about it. I'm sure I will see it, being the comic book superhero geek that I am, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I would love to see Nolan directing. I'm not a huge fan of Snyder, but he does bring a strong sense of style to his films. I loved the Avengers, do not get me wrong, but it didn't really have any . . . flair so to say. It was solid all around, but I always felt it could have done just a bit more.

dDave

V.I.P.
I would love to see Nolan directing. I'm not a huge fan of Snyder, but he does bring a strong sense of style to his films. I loved the Avengers, do not get me wrong, but it didn't really have any . . . flair so to say. It was solid all around, but I always felt it could have done just a bit more.
Christopher Nolan is one of the best directors alive so of course everyone would want him. Still, Snyder isn't bad, not by a long shot. I'm one of those people that thought Man of Steel was quite good though.

This project, if it gets big enough, could end up in a similar situation to the Hobbit movies. Guillermo Del Toro was supposed to direct those, instead Peter Jackson did it in the end. In the same way, given that this project is obviously in it's early stages, Snyder could easily be replaced by Nolan (or a different director) at any time really.

As for the Avengers having flair. I guess it depends on how you define flair. I thought it had a fair number of funny lines (especially with Robert Downey Jr.). What do you mean "flair" I just want to understand what that means.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's why I said it the way I did, I'm just not sure how to describe it. It was a great movie in my opinion, it just felt a teensy bit bland. Then again, I've never liked Joss Whedon's work so it could be that.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
By the looks of it, BvsS is turning into a Justice League film with all the characters they're announcing; wasn't Aquaman announced recently too?