TV Just when you thought you've seen them all

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
TV Episodes that is.

Have you ever been watching your favorite TV show and realized that you've never seen the episode that's on before?

Sure when you are brand new to the show but I'm talking about when you've been watching the show for years on reruns and you thought you've seen them all.

This happened to me a few times with Seinfeld. I thought I had seen them all about 4 years ago when I saw the Frogger episode. I had never seen it before. Then just a few months ago I saw the Red Chicken Sign episode and I had never seen that before. I think I've finally seen them all though but who knows. It's always a good feeling to see a new one out of the blue especially considering the show has been on nothing but reruns since 1999.

There aren't many other shows that I've seen every episode for though so I can only talk about Seinfeld here. I've probably seen every King of Queens episode as well as about 80% of Frasier.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I thought I had seen every Seinfeld episode until I saw "The Pez Dispenser" yesterday. I know for a fact I've seen every episode of Futurama and Saved By the Bell. I think I've seen every episode of Home Improvement, though I might have missed a few of the later ones. I thought I had seen every Simpsons episode (not counting the newer seasons), but I've looked at episode lists of some of the older seasons and I'm pretty sure there's a couple I haven't seen.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually Home Improvement is another one that I've probably seen them all. I still watch that on occasion. Tim Allen is one of my favorite comedians and I love his humor style.

And now that I start thinking about it even more I'm pretty sure I've seen every DuckTakes episode and almost every DragonBall Z episode (except for the end of the Cell sage which wasn't dubbed to English at the time that I was into it).

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
I have seen every episode of Heroes. but then again that's...33 or 34 in total. meh

I've seen every episode of Buffy and Angel, as well as Invader Zim. I've watched all of Trigun and Full Metal Alchemist. and Ive seen every episode to date of How I Met Your Mother. oh, and House, as well.

I tend to buy a lot of DVDs.

and I just realized that wasn't even the question. alright, let me see. erm...I guess with those shows, since I watched them on DVD sets from beginning to end for the most part, or online, I'd be very surprised if I saw an episode that I hadn't before. it has happened with House in the past, since I used to watch that on TV. meh.

Iris

rainbow 11!
You watch Buffy? That's awesome. I've only seen up to season five.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Friends.

I was watching Scrubs a month or so ago, and I realized that the episode I was watching was roughly from the third season but I hadn't seen it before. It surprised me because with how much I watch Scrubs, I thought I had seen all of the first four seasons.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
honestly I don't think I have seen every episode of anything. DBZ might be the exception though I think i watched every episode of that show.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes. I watch West Wing and the other day I saw an episode I don't remember seeing. *dork* I watch them in DVD so I must have skipped an episode.

marsupilami

Registered Member
You watch Buffy? That's awesome. I've only seen up to season five.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Friends.
I always think I've seen all the episodes of Friends, but theres been occasions when its on tv and I'm watching and think "ive not seen this" .. sometimes it turns out its just the start I've not seen haha

I thought I had seen all of the episodes of Futurama, but hadn't seen as many of Season 4 as I thought after I bought the DVDs, safe to say I have now though!

Seen all of the Sopranos - thanks to buyin the complete boxset - otherwise there was a lot of season 1/2 I hadnt seen

I've only seen about half of all the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episodes, Cosby Show, Swat Kats, House, 24 and the list goes on.

I'm missing a couple episodes of the Boondocks though.