Just what I always wanted...

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Too bad it's already over:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7375661698

Actually I'm joking.. about always wanting it.

The famous questions come to mind,

WHO would want this..

WHAT would they do with it...

WHERE would they put it....

WHEN would they need it.....

WHY would they want it......

and.. HOW would they explain having a full sized stuffed horse in their house..

This one wins odd item of the week if you ask me.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Ewwwww, yuck, it's falling apart. Then again, it would make a great prop!:D

3. TheBetterBagLad

TheBetterBagLad New Member

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Except for the fact that it looks old and icky (Not to mention the weird way they positioned it) it could be something that weird Nanner would put in her house (maybe a little far fetched even for me)???.....LOL maybe decorate it for different holidays...........

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Nanner, just prop it next to your fireplace (if ya have one), or you could set it at the dining table to discourage those unwanted dinner guests, or put in bed next to hubby when he's been bad...oh the fun!!:-o

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

No go on the fireplace....it's covered with Disney statues (some from closed Disney stores) Hmmm the dining room table could work. Darn thing is big enough for a horse!

Thinking about the hubby in bed thingy.....cept the problem with that is the horse would be on MY side of the bed.

Wonder if anyone has a dog....would solve the "should we or shouldn't we get the kid a dog" question......... :lick:

7. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Just saw this... thats horrid! Most likely the poor thing broke its neck, and riggor set in just how he is now... poor poor horsey