• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just wanted to say

Daemonic

Registered Member
I was in chat earlier and in some sense felt like I was being attacked over my spirituality. I eventually got insulted and left but came back and after talking to bob realized some stuff. I just wanted to say I was not trying to push anything on people. He kinda reminded me none of you all knew me before I went through my spiritual crisis. I also assume most of you don't know much about Wicca.

For a little background on me I had been Wiccan for three years. I was in the process of becoming priesthood. I even considered becoming legal clergy which is recognized in this state, then questioned my faith.

Anyway, I was not trying to push my beliefs. A big part of Wiccan belief is that is that a person will find the path that is meant for them. I was just trying to let people know what getting back on my own path is doing for me so far. No more drinking almost every night and abusing my body. I started taking a full load of classes, spiritual, but classes.

With my anxiety problems found the confidence to arrange a meeting with someone in person teaching classes. That's a big deal for me because of my anxiety and agoraphobia.

I wasn't trying to say my religion is the true path though, that would go against everything I was taught in Wicca. I was just trying to let people know I have found my way back to my personal path and am in a better place.

I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did, and I know my religion is misunderstood and seen as silly by many people. It works for me though and is helping me move forward to potentially function in society.

I believe there is a path for everyone, and if I came off the wrong way by sounding excited being on my path again I apologize.

When I came here I was in a dark place, following a much darker path, I realize it put me in a bad place and took a lot of strength to get on my feet and look for/accept forgiveness. I know I have done and said some stupid things but hope in time I can redeem myself.

Last edited: