• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just wanted to remind people of the good ole days.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Oh gosh, I soo miss the 90's. It was just a period of time where there was so much fun, excitement, and it was great. Like Kaz, I don't remember vividly being a part of the beginning 90's but I know of that time period. But gosh, I still watch the Fresh Prince of Bellaire!

Blur

iPimp
Oh gosh, I soo miss the 90's. It was just a period of time where there was so much fun, excitement, and it was great. Like Kaz, I don't remember vividly being a part of the beginning 90's but I know of that time period. But gosh, I still watch the Fresh Prince of Bellaire!
The 90s were just damn great. 2000s are like, we got the war and the gas issues and the energy issues and the global warming and the anarexia and the fads and the wiggers/wankstas and the terrible movies and this decade is just a piece of shit

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Plus rap was better in the 90's.

I came on just as Pogs were going out of style...I probably have a few hidden somewhere.

Kaz

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Wow. those were the good ole days....NOT.....

^heh heh. I'm such a loser

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Oh my God.....dude like that whole thing applied to me, I'm a loser.

I owned Oregon Trail, we had competitions (school wide) to see who could beat it the fastest without anyone dying, oh yeah that was me.

Man those shows rocked. I was a huge Doug fan, they need to bring the 90's back. Why do I have to be a teenager in the crappy generation of 2000's? The 90's rocked 2000-2006 sucks. Go 90's

I mean sure the 2000's are cool.......NOT

What happened?

Hinata

La Coquette
The 90's took everything that was fun. The nation got obsessed with the net and what people could do with technology. The 90s was just good old fun!!

Hell I looked up the song to Hey Dude and I love it and keep humming it to myself. Along with Salute your Shorts! I think that show was the best... And Donkey Lips.. He was a big one but yet such a cutey in my eyes!!! HEHE Donkey Lips! *sigh*

M

mysticangel

The 90's took everything that was fun. The nation got obsessed with the net and what people could do with technology. The 90s was just good old fun!!

Hell I looked up the song to Hey Dude and I love it and keep humming it to myself. Along with Salute your Shorts! I think that show was the best... And Donkey Lips.. He was a big one but yet such a cutey in my eyes!!! HEHE Donkey Lips! *sigh*

i did that a couple of months ago...went and downloaded alot of the older series theme song cuz i was bored. some of them included hey dude, salute your shorts, gilligans island, david the gnome..and the theme for the little bits...

they should definately bring back some of the shows that was on nickelodeon that doesn't air no more..

T

TalkSick

this is the best fuckin thread ive ever read. so many memories man. i forgot about half of that shit. im saving this ona cd or somethin.