• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just want to share my new auction!

trees

Registered Member
Here is my new auction! If I counted right it has been 7 days now since I listed my last one! Feel free to leave comments or ideas, I appreciate others opinions! I think it is funny! Thanks :grin:

my new one

Please watch !!!!! Not getting enough traffic!
Thanks

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't worry about counting 7 days anymore. :D Just try to post another before 7 more days and see if it lets you! :lol:

Those are nice looking dogs. Hope they end up with good names. :D

trees

Registered Member
Was it not 7 days? hmmmmmmm

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
No, it was. I was just saying the message board won't let you if it's less than 7 days. Try to post another post right now and you will see what I mean.

You are perfectly fine, sorry to confuse you. :D

trees

Registered Member
Whew! ok, sorry to be confused! heheeeheeeehee :warp:

What a bummer.................

Well slap me and call me silly!
Someone has bid on my item!

I sure wish about ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................all of you all would ad it to your watchers list! :)

Last edited: