• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just starting out

Agt20991

So, yeah, I am asking for some help from someone who may know what I am going through/a professional trainer I guess.

I am a 23 year old male, I have been overweight for the vast majority of my life and I want to change that, the problem is I cannot seem to stick to anything.

I have been going biking more often, but it just doesn't seem to work.

I Know its not going to be easy, but does anyone have any pointers to start out?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Find something your comfortable with, go for walks, do push-ups and sit-ups. Maybe hit the gym a few times a week and find a routine that you like a stick with it.

You're right, it's not going to be easy but tell yourself that you want to lose some weight and don't give up.

Good luck.

konboye

Registered Member
Ruth cover almost everything. Get some tips from magazines like men's health or men's fitness, try reducing the size of your mills and keep busy, cut down on sugar, calorie heavy mills, and fast food, try yoga or pick up a sport ( you have bike riding to cover that already) and be motivated to achieve your goals. Visit my blog if you'd like some tips.

PS: If you need digitals magz or magz in pdf format for free let me know.

Last edited:

Cheyron

Registered Member
Try sports? Get involved in local clubs. That way you'll gain an interest AND get fitter. Swimming, jogging/running, mountain climbing, long walks?

World is your oyster! :)