Just Saw Brooks and Dunn!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

In concert and I got to go back and meet and greet them, I walked up to them and asked them how they were doing and the blonde said he had a rash......uh only thing I could come back with is "I hope its not contagious!" LOL

GOt my pic taken with them, soon as i can scan it I will post it uhhh somewhere! LOL

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Nice, I'm not a big Country Music fan, but still, very cool! You could always post the pic here lol! How long was the concert?

:D

3. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Very cool! I like brooks and Dunn :)

4. Msbabedoll

Oh they put on a GREAT concert! And I would have missed it if the tickets had not been free!! TY to MISS 98!!!

It started at 7:30 Think Brooks and Dunn went on at about 8:30. I am getting more into coutnry. Its alot different than it used to be. Course NOTHING compares to KISS! :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  5. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

We went an saw KISS on there last farwell tour. It was amazing!! One of the best concerts ever. :)

6. Msbabedoll

I am a HUGE kiss fan!! I made a pen pal like YEARS ago that lives in Austrailia and him and his wife sent me a Kiss Concert T from Austraila, its SO cool!! I sent them on from here from last year. They put on the BEST show ever!

A guy at work went and saw Motley Crue last weekend. He said it was really good.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Nice! I wish I could see some concerts but there aren't many around here! :(

And when there are, they are usually not anybody HUGE. :(

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Back in the 70's (an advantage of age :)) I remember seeing KISS and standing under Gene Simmons tongue :D Concerts were so different then. Barely any reserved seating and we'd all jam up to the stage. Always smelled interesting in there too :)

Today bought the hubby Paul McCartney tkts for his Bday. Even though I've never been a HUGE Beatle fan he always has been. His Mom was so he grew up with them (even has some vinal in great condition that would love eBay) After Harrison died I figure this is his last chance to see a Beatle. Hope he likes them cuz McCartney with all his zillions sure isn't cheap!
    Oh and of course I found better tkts than I bought thru tktmaster on eBay and put a bid on them....IF I win I'll have to sell mine. Sold out already and general public doesn't go on sale til Monday! (I had a presale code)

Have weird taste in music. Last year I saw Aerosmith (twice), Cher (twice), Elton John/Billy Joel, Jimmy Buffett and a couple of others I can't remember right now. I love going to concerts and will go see just about (within reason :)) anyone.

9. Msbabedoll

Just lettin ya know I posted my pic with Brooks N Dunn in my profile here. If its to small for you to view I can email it to you! It was pretty cool! I walked up to them and asked:

How you doin tonight and one of them said...well we got a rash that come up all of a sudden, I just spun my head around and said......well I hope its not contagious! LOL YIKES!