• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just Saw Brooks and Dunn!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
In concert and I got to go back and meet and greet them, I walked up to them and asked them how they were doing and the blonde said he had a rash......uh only thing I could come back with is "I hope its not contagious!" LOL

GOt my pic taken with them, soon as i can scan it I will post it uhhh somewhere! LOL

kromsales

Registered Member
Very cool! I like brooks and Dunn :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Oh they put on a GREAT concert! And I would have missed it if the tickets had not been free!! TY to MISS 98!!!

It started at 7:30 Think Brooks and Dunn went on at about 8:30. I am getting more into coutnry. Its alot different than it used to be. Course NOTHING compares to KISS! :)

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Oh they put on a GREAT concert! And I would have missed it if the tickets had not been free!! TY to MISS 98!!!

It started at 7:30 Think Brooks and Dunn went on at about 8:30. I am getting more into coutnry. Its alot different than it used to be. Course NOTHING compares to KISS! :)
We went an saw KISS on there last farwell tour. It was amazing!! One of the best concerts ever. :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I am a HUGE kiss fan!! I made a pen pal like YEARS ago that lives in Austrailia and him and his wife sent me a Kiss Concert T from Austraila, its SO cool!! I sent them on from here from last year. They put on the BEST show ever!

A guy at work went and saw Motley Crue last weekend. He said it was really good.

Nanner

Registered Member
Back in the 70's (an advantage of age :)) I remember seeing KISS and standing under Gene Simmons tongue :D Concerts were so different then. Barely any reserved seating and we'd all jam up to the stage. Always smelled interesting in there too :)

Today bought the hubby Paul McCartney tkts for his Bday. Even though I've never been a HUGE Beatle fan he always has been. His Mom was so he grew up with them (even has some vinal in great condition that would love eBay) After Harrison died I figure this is his last chance to see a Beatle. Hope he likes them cuz McCartney with all his zillions sure isn't cheap!
Oh and of course I found better tkts than I bought thru tktmaster on eBay and put a bid on them....IF I win I'll have to sell mine. Sold out already and general public doesn't go on sale til Monday! (I had a presale code)

Have weird taste in music. Last year I saw Aerosmith (twice), Cher (twice), Elton John/Billy Joel, Jimmy Buffett and a couple of others I can't remember right now. I love going to concerts and will go see just about (within reason :)) anyone.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Just lettin ya know I posted my pic with Brooks N Dunn in my profile here. If its to small for you to view I can email it to you! It was pretty cool! I walked up to them and asked:

How you doin tonight and one of them said...well we got a rash that come up all of a sudden, I just spun my head around and said......well I hope its not contagious! LOL YIKES!