Just my [email protected] luck!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Mar 5, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Well, here we go again.

A nice saturday morning, with rolling storms and a nice breeze, I get a call from my wife, saying she would like for me to bring the kids to Phoenix for there cousins B-day party... I hesitate, but agree.

So anyhow, I bring the kids out, stop for a few minutes and talk to my sister-in-law. We get through the bullshit and deciede its time to go. I have to be to work at 2pm and at this time its about 11:30am, I have about 45 miles to drive to get home, get ready for work and leave again...

Well anyhow, we make it a few blocks from her house, and some asshat rear-ends me. pretty hard too...

I get out, and bum the asshats phone to call 911.

Firetruck shows up, checks me out and asks us to move off the road into a parkinglot to wait for the police...

A hour passes...

The asshat comes up to me and states he needs to get back to work, and reveals that HE HAS NO INSURANCE!!! So I bum his phone again, call 911 again to see where they are because this guys getting antsy and just told me he was uninsured. they tell me they are on there way.

Another hour passes...

I bum the asshats phone again, Call 911 AGAIN ask where they are. According to dispatch, they had already been there. Now Im like WTF with the operator, told her our exact location, and told her to get someone out there fast, case if not, this guy was gonna bolt... just what I need another hit-and-run!

Anyhow, the cops finally show up, at about 2:15pm and we go through the whole 9 yards...

I COME TO FIND OUT THIS ASSHOLE IS A ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, WITH NO US I.D., NO INSURANCE, AND WORKING ILLEGALLY... needless to say, he was arrested!

So, finally after the over 2 hour wait to get the whole accident thing taken care of, I leave to go home. Stio at a gas station to pick up something to drink for the drive. Get my drink, go to back out, and cant see this fucking red pole thats behind me and hit that!!

FUCK CAN MY DAY GET ANY WORSE!!

if you answered YES, you would be absolutly right!!

So, I drive home, call the insurance, get ready for work. Get to work at about 4:30, a whole 2:30 minutes late, start to work, forgetting about the accident, and the my neck starts to hurt like a bitch!!

needless to say, I think I have whiplash. Doc just prescribed me some muscle relaxers and I have to take some IBprofen and ice my neak... FUN FUN

Overall, today has sucked more dick than a 5 dollar whore!

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Well... you can see a personal injury lawyer and sue somebody for the whiplash. Other than that, I'm not sure what you can take away from that day.... seems bad... yeah...

Also, that was incompetence on the police department's part. You could see someone about that too.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

well, ill tell you this, just like the cop told me...

Since hes illegal, you can try to get the money out of him, but dont count on it, as hes most likey to run as soon as he gets out of jail!

4. carebear

carebear Registered Member

i can relate to bad days, but hell that tops them all! Hope you figure things out with everything. And also, the police department was horribly wrong on your part.

5. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

That really really sucks. I can't say I understand how you feel, but I can say that It's really got to suck.

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

:sick: :sick: :sick: :eek: :eek: :eek: :grr: :grr: :grr: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel your pain.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek: :eek: The really sad part is there isn't anyone you can sue.
    I think that the imm service should sell his shit,and give you the money.. :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :hehe: :hehe: :he
    he: Thats how I see it...Again I feel your pain and Anger......

Dude that totaly sucks.......No one to sue no one to kick the crapp out of either..... :eek:mg: :eek: :eek: :eek:mg: :cry: :grr: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. Sword_Hunter

Sword_Hunter Registered Member

Thats mothfuking bullshit there. Well my days haven't ben as bad as yours but its ben pretty bad.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well it's a new day...Has the whip lash and all of the fun stuff started yet?
    Only kidding :lol: .I hope that your day is better today...Pop a beer somke a J for the man got deported today..... :lol: :lol: how bad is the dammage to your car?? Wish you all the best...

9. Sword_Hunter

Sword_Hunter Registered Member

I actually find the sitauation quite funny to be honest.

10. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I don't he got screwed over on this. The police were terrible and the idiot imm will get off scott free, other thant he jail time for being illegal.