• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just had an auction go to

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Unbelievable!! :mad:
Mine ended a couple of hours ago, and I watched the end like a hawk, just waiting to cancel the bids of anyone new or with a 0 feedback rating. Even they were legit (which that person obviously isn't) I wasn't willing to take the chance.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
he paid!!!
thanks again AP, I was able to quickly arm myself thanks to you. I was able to do some adjusting on the auction just before it closed with block bidders without paypal and a certain # of feedback. I'm not sure if it took because I did it within 4 minutes of closing. Regardless, your information was a lifesaver. (Marsha would've killed me had I lost another one to a slack bidder. lol.)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm glad it all worked out for you. Of course the first time would have been nice!