• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just fun little test for you.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Psych Test

Is only a short fun psychoanalysis test I found I thought to share with my friends here at GF. Post your score and ratings.

You GOT a score of 42 out of 64

Your rating: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You GOT a score of 50 out of 64

Your rating: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You GOT a score of 41 out of 64

This is based on the Gerald Koe (Ed.D., R. Psych) score rating system.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You GOT a score of 36 out of 64

Your rating: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented, but modest... Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

shelgarr

Registered Member
You GOT a score of 34 out of 64

Your rating: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented, but modest... Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You GOT a score of 40 out of 64

Not a bad estimation by any means. I didn't like that some of the responses didn't cover my actual feeling.

Loyal-Friend

Registered Member
You GOT a score of 37 out of 64

A bit vague but generally does describe a small part of my personality.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You GOT a score of 43 out of 64

I'd say that is fairly accurate. :-/

Impact

V.I.P.
You GOT a score of 39 out of 64

I dunno how accurate that is. I like to think I make friends easily but I do agree with the last part about trust.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
You GOT a score of 35 out of 64

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented, but modest... Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.