• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Just for fun!

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Chocolate ice cream, Chocolate candy bars, Chocolate pudding, Chocolate milk. Did I mention Chocolate?

trees

Registered Member
I hear it on the chocolate! I like it too!

Nanner

Registered Member
Hmmm allergic to seafood (but I love it.....not enough for those quicky ER visits though)! so that's out. Mexican food? Nah...can live without it but for sure one of my top 5. Oddly enough I think I'd say potatoes! Fried/mashed/french etc. Add a nice chunk of cow and I'm your slave for life. (don't skimp on the butter please)!

Mina

Registered Member
LOL Nanner.... I'm a potato fan as well... yummm yummm

Next would be almost any type of fruit or veggie

Then... my downfall... cookie dough, yea I know that sounds weird, but I love it.

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Chocolate! & not the fake stuff...
and NO "White" Chocolate.. Why don't they just call that vanilla? It's NOT chocolate! LOL
They have a new Twix that is double choc.. very good!
My friend is always complaining cause I have to have my choc fix at least every other day so I am always buying goodies.. but, it never goes to my ass...LMAO!

Mr Snipes said:
Chocolate ice cream, Chocolate candy bars, Chocolate pudding, Chocolate milk. Did I mention Chocolate?
They say men don't like chocolate as much as women do but I know that's not true. My older brother is a chocohaloic just like me (if not worse) and now you.. Very good! lol

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Call me crazy, but all it takes is a barbequed pork chop (well done please) and a side of potato salad to make me happy!