or

Thirsty

or

Negative

or

Mood Swings

or

Flatulent

and I wonder, how many others might we be missing? Any thoughts, GF peeps?

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/

i stole it from another forum (gaiaonline.com, to be exact)
but i think GF could use one like this either for mood or for just an emote. :D
it's called :gonk: there.

Tucker

Lion Rampant

i stole it from another forum (gaiaonline.com, to be exact)
but i think GF could use one like this either for mood or for just an emote. :D
it's called :gonk: there.
Aha, methought medetected a Barton Town accent! Good call, too. I would totally have
Gonk for my mood sometimes. :nod: Yup!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
GF is not letting me rep you for this post, but please know that I would if i could!
I'll take the thought! Funny, all this time I never knew you were a fellow Gaian. Do you still have a presence there? I was in the Anti-Prommie League for a while a couple of years ago.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I'll take the thought! Funny, all this time I never knew you were a fellow Gaian. Do you still have a presence there? I was in the Anti-Prommie League for a while a couple of years ago.
Not really. My username was `Ducky
My avie is still pretty awesome haha, but I never post there anymore. It got too... I dunno constricting for me. I wanted a forum like this on there, but there was none.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Not really. My username was `Ducky
My avie is still pretty awesome haha, but I never post there anymore. It got too... I dunno constricting for me. I wanted a forum like this on there, but there was none.
Yeah, it's spazz city over there unless you go in MD, and then it's a humorless funeral.

One thing they do have there is great profile customization, with the playlists and whatnot. I used to love tricking out my avatars, too. This is 'Whit Footesalk' in drag with his 'BeeThing':

Here he is again after she left him, lolol:

And finally, my mule 'Beans Mewley.' For some damn reason, the SOB got more friend requests than my primary:

Last edited: