Just Enter

myessence

Registered Member
If you typing the same word in Writer OpenOffice, just enter. In Writer will show word

Example :
You ever typing : dictionary

And next paragraph, you want typing 'dictionary' again. Writer will show up that word, you can enter. You do not typing complete that word.

Penguin

Registered Member
He's referring to OpenOffice (see openoffice.org) ... the Writer program. It has a built in bit that will pop up a possible ending to a word as you type (as in his example, dictionary - when you type dict it will pop up ionary at the end, and you can "accept" that by hitting enter).

It's a pretty handy thing, once you get used to it!

myessence

Registered Member
thank you, penguin ....

Now, I very tired typing in MS. Word ... always typing completely

You can see all organization in Tool, AutoCorrect and than tab word completion.

You can change configure word...

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
If you typing the same word in Writer OpenOffice, just enter. In Writer will show word

Example :
You ever typing : dictionary

And next paragraph, you want typing 'dictionary' again. Writer will show up that word, you can enter. You do not typing complete that word.
i believe this is the same application my hubby was telling me about. he said he finds it more convenient to use. although i haven't tried it, my only concern in using it is when i save my files using it and have to open them in another computer such as in an internet cafe.