Just curious

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by AngelsPeak, Jul 3, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Who here does not belong to a group, and why?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Technically I don't. R.A.M. is dead and I don't really care that I'm a part of it. So I have no group affiliations.

Why? I don't think Swift wants me to be a Sith, I don't know very many of the Pirates, the Rebels are too big, and both the Rebels and TSB are a bit unorganized for my tastes. I'd probably join one if someone wanted me enough.

3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I'm not. I was part of the rebels, but didn't fit in. There isn't another group that appeals to me enough to join.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Or you could look at it that no group is interested in you :D.

Most people not in a group choose not to pick a side, do not want to get involved, do not even know groups exist, and or are unwanted.

Most of the unwanted members join TSB.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

None of those reasons apply to me.

I'm asking because I wouldn't mind being part of a group but none of the current ones hold a lot of appeal.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well, I'll tell you why I'm APART of the Pirates.

- We have a RP thread where we all chill out and RP together. Pugz is the best. ^_^
    - We design out own pirate ships, personal aircraft and other interesting threads.
    - Pugz, Philly, Mal, and Sephy are the chill members who you can kick back and joke around with. That, and they don't mind if you nerd up the private forum with funny/corny/lame topics.
    - We're going to have a treasure hunt in the WIDE open seas (thread) soon. Just... need... to... plan... it...

So, yeah, we bond with differnt threads where we can come together and playaround. ^_^

7. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Yea, that's DEF my problem. :rolleyes:

I agree with Angels, none of the current groups appeal to me yet.

8. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Well I'm apart of TSB.. mainly because of Surfer. Only point is rep wars and private threads to conspire against you all. :lol:

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like and get along well with some members of each group. Too bad I can't get them all together in one group :lol:.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Then try to start your own group. lol