Just Because

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
This is something I just wanted to do ok. I just got bored and did something very simple but with a little spice to it^^

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Are those bubbles? If they are, they're really cool. Metallic bubbles are the best.

The font is really nice too. I swore I've seen it somehwere.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hey Oxy, it's the Evanescent font. I think that's why it's so familiar to you and you probably have seen it somewhere^^ Yeah those are metallic bubbles*shrugs* I just got them off of PR >.>

Lol Kosis it's just something simple I slapped together because it was bugging my mind after I made that userbar for the M.O.M thing. It's fun making banners though because I have my space to tweak with yay:D

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The font is really nice too. I swore I've seen it somehwere.
I sometimes use it on my sigs. My Fave font so far.

I love Metalic Bubbles, and awsome banner. I love it. Plain, but I love it.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well...that does explain some of the hyperness and one lined posts Kosis lol^^;

Wow. It looks really cool! It should be one of the banner thingies at the top of the page.
Meh, it won't be and that's why I said I was just doing it for fun because I was bored and I wanted to do something with the cool bubbles^^ But thank you for the comment Hikaru!*glomps* It's the first time you've commented on my work and this comment has brightened up my night!(as bright as the night can get since it isn't day -_-)

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well it makes me wonder how Sui is doing then >.>

Ok....I took the rainbow off, and on that note I think that it looks way cooler and darker without it, can you believe it? --; Well anyways here it is.