Just Because

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

This is something I just wanted to do ok. I just got bored and did something very simple but with a little spice to it^^
    [​IMG]

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Are those bubbles? If they are, they're really cool. Metallic bubbles are the best.

The font is really nice too. I swore I've seen it somehwere.

3. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Dude! That fucking awsome, Kyo! Woah!

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Hey Oxy, it's the Evanescent font. I think that's why it's so familiar to you and you probably have seen it somewhere^^ Yeah those are metallic bubbles*shrugs* I just got them off of PR >.>

Lol Kosis it's just something simple I slapped together because it was bugging my mind after I made that userbar for the M.O.M thing. It's fun making banners though because I have my space to tweak with yay:D

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I'm high and it looks kool, ok? hehe!

6. Hikaru_Youkai

Hikaru_Youkai Registered Member

Wow. It looks really cool! It should be one of the banner thingies at the top of the page.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I sometimes use it on my sigs. My Fave font so far.

I love Metalic Bubbles, and awsome banner. I love it. Plain, but I love it.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Well...that does explain some of the hyperness and one lined posts Kosis lol^^;

Meh, it won't be and that's why I said I was just doing it for fun because I was bored and I wanted to do something with the cool bubbles^^ But thank you for the comment Hikaru!*glomps* It's the first time you've commented on my work and this comment has brightened up my night!(as bright as the night can get since it isn't day -_-)

9. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Well it makes me wonder how Sui is doing then >.>

Ok....I took the rainbow off, and on that note I think that it looks way cooler and darker without it, can you believe it? --; Well anyways here it is.
    [​IMG]