just another person

Y

yeahjazz

I was told to join by Vince Carter. I'm part of the GMF forum and he was kind enough to ask me to grace you all with my presence. I used to post a lot at gmf, mainly to pass time, but work has kept me busy.
I'll be honest. I'm a fairly average person. Anyone that knows me would call me a nice guy, funny, and that I like people to feel good about themselves.
I know it says I should say something to make myself stand out, but honestly this is the internet, so I don't really care if any of you remember me. I do hope to make myself known by posting more and getting to know you all, when I have the time.
I work as a salesmen for a small company. It's a great place to work. Some of the perks include beer on fridays and a weekend trip to Destin complete with lots of alcohol all while watching my boss and owner of the company funnel beer. I live in Georgia, enjoy movies, wish i had more time for video games, and love the game of football.
This has gotten longer then the average person would want to read about a stranger. so... That's it.

PS. to the mods. I still have yet to recieve my e-mail confirmation

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central a place we call home. I am sure you'll feel confortable here because we're all down to eath people who just love the conversate with other members. Make sure you check out out sports section. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay here at FC.

I think there was an error with your email confirmation, but one of our admins confirmed you manually so you don't have to worry about it. (any admin want to confirm this?)

Welcome to FC... post around a lot and stay active and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Good intro too, it sounds like your job is awesome... besides drinking a lot what does your company actually DO? lol

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
U remind me of Vince and Blur.....and that's something in itself. Welcome to the forums though and it's nice to have ya. Beware of the Newbie killers though, it's getting close to halloween, and their sniffing all the newbies out and spammers to get a taste of their virtual blood codes and bashing their heads in. But u can save urself by posting! Have a nice day Jazz^^;

Y

yeahjazz

Damn. nicest welcome to any forum ive ever joined.

In response to SenatorB. The company I work for sells exhaust fans for chimney stakes. Basically, to make a long story short... we sell fans that help to make boilers more efficient by ventilating out flue gases and thus lowering their gas bills. We also ventilate dryers in large apt. buildings were there are a ton of dryers that need to get all that hot air out.
No worries here. There will be no spam

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Trust me my friend, when you start being active here on these forums, it will be the best one you've ever been too. A lot of people say oh I don't think i'll like them but when they finally give them a chance they all tell me oh thanks for bugging me to register. Once again welcome and enjoy yourself.