Just a few things I have made as of late

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

We will save the better ones for later lol.

I was messing aroung with shapes and I made something that looks like a chain link. so thus the Chain linking begings

Chain Links:

[​IMG]

Then the next one came from trying to learn a few new backgrounds.

Signature One:

[​IMG]

This one is by far one of my favorite ones I have ever made.

Edit: This one I could have blended more I just now noticed that :D

Signature Two:

[​IMG]

Please comment on them. Thank you very much and enjoy my art.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I think the links are pretty cool. I wonder what they'd look like in a cold blue steel color and shown linked in succession.

The first sig seems a little mundane, although I like the colors.

The second one's background texture is amazing. I'm not fond of pink, but it's really good work.

Maybe it's just me and my twisted mind, but the texture that I like so well in the second signature kind of resembles a vagina. Maybe that's why Hoosier likes it!

Hoosier.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Where the Phuck did you get that holy vagina thing. Man now I cannot use that background anymore because now everyone will say it looks like that. Damn you man, Damn you.....

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

It's a product of my old perverted mind.

If I were you I'd use it for just that reason.

+ Rep for the vagina!

Hoosier.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

Omega is puttin out graphics left and right now...good job this is how you improve

Well this stuff isnt really eye catching...chains are kinda cool but it'd be better if they didnt look so stiff...sigs are ok need better blending though, and the bgs arent too good

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Oh bah who asked you lol. What is it going to take to make you say you like something I did lol. I was just test a very tutorials out. :sad:

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

I dunno man I used to make graphics and I dont anymore...but I have really high standards...but its not like youve been at it for 2 years. Dont let what I say get you down...I base all my comments on what I've seen around the net...and I've seen some awesome stuff.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

By the way Blur Tan and myself are going to battle and I want you to be one of the judges. Check out the Underoath Vs Omega Thread :)

9. Nespa

Nespa Guest

i think it looks cool

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

This would look really hot if it moved! But I like the chain links, haven't seen something like this done either so I say Omega ur the first one I've seen so far^^;
    Maann I should of commented on this before I read Hoosier's post ><; Teh Pink scares me, I'm not really fond of that color, but the graphics are amazing...but the font just seems out of place here. I like the the Sakura petals falling beside her too, her postion seems an ideal for something like that too. Looking at the swirls is addicting too I might add, I love to see u try out more tuts like this!*hugs sig* One of my favorites made by u again Omega....though it's in pink, i'll let the color slide this time >>;