• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Jurassic World

Konshentz

Konshentz
Saw it today. It's a fun popcorn flick.

I'd rate the series like this now...

Jurassic Park
Jurassic World
Jurassic Park 3
The Lost World

Overall, I'd give it a 7/10.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting order...I think there's a good chance that's what mine will be as well once I see the film. Right now my order is Jurassic Park, JP 3 and then the Lost World. I don't see how Jurassic World will top the original but everyone I've spoken too who has seen it, has loved it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm excited this movie is doing so well. It has a respectable 70% on Rotten Tomatoes and is a box office juggernaut. Not that anyone was doubting how popular this movie was going to be. Haha. They already had plans for more films, but I'm hoping the success bumps it up a little... even if just a few months. Bring on more dinosaurs! Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
More dinosaurs, the better, haha. I have been obessed with the Jurassic Park builder game app for the iphone...I suggest any Dino lover downloads it.

Are they really making more movies? I hope that's true. I woulda liked more people from the first movie to come back.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, I think Pratt is signed on for two more. Let me quickly Google that, though, just to be sure. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I saw it yesterday. I enjoyed it. It did have a lot of cheesy parts but it was a fun movie.

I actually found that in this film, all the human characters were quite bland and boring compared to the earlier films. But at the same time I felt like the dinosaurs had more character here.

In the early ones the dinosaurs are just sort of there, but in this one we learn names of individual animals, and really get to know different ones and some play a large role in the story which is cool.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Haha. Pixars film still holds the title for biggest box office for an original film this year. Everything that has beaten it have all been sequels, spin-offs, reboots etc. It's the only original up in the big money.

You could kind of predict that Jurrasic World was going to be huge. It was sold out heaps here within the first week.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
So I finally saw this film on Tuesday and I thought it was amazingly good. It wasn't as good as the original because nothing is, it's the greatest movie of all time so gonna be tough to topple that.

Anyway, I loved it. I kinda wanna see it again.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I wasn't planning going to the cinemas to watch this, just wanting to wait for the DVD as I didn't think it was worth it but boy, was it? Absolutely loved and it exceeded my wildest expectations. Chris Pratt played his role very well and the best thing about this is that there was no old cast lingering around except for the Asian dude.