• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Jurassic World Trailer

dDave

V.I.P.
I can't lie, this movie looks really exciting to me.

Jurassic World - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube

Hopefully it will be WAY better than Jurassic Park 3. I thought Jurassic Park and The Lost World were both excellent films, hopefully it's on par with at least one of those.

Anybody else excited for this movie?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Looks fun and cheesy. I will more than likely see this in the theater. I thought all three of the previous films were good.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The actual order of goodness for the previous three films was...

Lost world was good but the whole San diego thing was ridiculous

Anyway holy balls the trailer looked awesome. I'm pumped haha

dDave

V.I.P.
I would rank them like this...

I thought the plot for the third movie was unbelievable. It just didn't add up, it was also quite cheesy.

The first movie, obviously the best because it introduces you to this grand world that was entirely new.

The second movie. Why do I rank it second? I realize it doesn't really follow the book but it's still a good movie. Jeff Goldblum, Vince Vaughn, John Williams, enough said. The movie has just that right level of humor and serious moments. The John Williams soundtrack is a huge plus, it's basically on par with the first film. I found it overall to be a really exciting movie. I found it to be much more believable and cool than the third film.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Believeable? Yeah, probably. It makes sense that people would want those animals for themselves and take them back to the US. I dunno though...something was missing from it for me.

I think I liked about 3 was the Spinosaurus...they actually tried to get a different bad guy than the T-Rex. And now we have whatever the hell that mutated in the 4th one. I am intrigued.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I so want to see this but I will wait until I can get it on DVD, maybe anyway.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I thought the plot for the third movie was unbelievable.
:lol:

A series about present day dinosaurs and we're discussing what's believable and what's not. I love it.

I think I take points off of 2 for having more Goldblum. That guy is awful.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I think goldblum was good in the first one, but the second one, it almost seemed like he was forced into the plot. I loved the part when they were wrangling up all the dinosaurs and stuff, pretty intense.

Looking forward to this new stuff, can't go wrong with more jurassic park.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think goldblum was good in the first one, but the second one, it almost seemed like he was forced into the plot. I loved the part when they were wrangling up all the dinosaurs and stuff, pretty intense.

Looking forward to this new stuff, can't go wrong with more jurassic park.
I gotta agree with you about Goldblum. I think his character in the first film was awesome but was subpar in the second one. At times it doesn't feel like the same guy from the first film for some reason.