• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer This Thursday

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just saw this. The Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer is coming this Thursday. I wouldn’t have been excited about this after not liking Jurassic World, but with Ian Malcolm coming back? Ok, I’ll bite...

What do you think this movie will be about? Do you think they will let Ian live through it or has he finally run out of luck?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll definitely check it out. Jurassic World was a fun waste of $10 and I'm always down for some more CGI dinos. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
As a Jurassic Park mark, I am stoked for another Jurassic World. I enjoyed the first so gimme more.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's the trailer:

From the looks of it, it doesn't look like Ian Malcolm goes back to the island with them. I kind of hope that's not true, because seeing him there again would be awesome. That being said, it would be pretty unrealistic for him to ever agree to go back. Getting him back once was already pretty insane.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I saw Jurassic movie back in the 90's I believe. I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. Maybe I was with a girl. Would you want to pay attention to the movie or a nice girl in a dark room? I guess then it kind of makes sense.
Since I was a kid I started reading books about dinosaurs. They were quite interesting animals. I wonder about the true reason they became non existent. Some say it was the ice age. Others say it was a meteor shower. There's also the Noah's flood factor as well. I'm kind of glad they don't exist any more. They're kind of scary.

Did anyone see the movie The Land Before Time? It's a cool animated dinosaur movie. If you haven't seen it you should. It's a don't miss movie if you like dinosaurs or animated movies.

About this Jurassic movie I want to ask what star rating would you give it?I will give 1-10 stars with 1 being lowest and 10 highest. I don't want to know about what the critics gave it. I want to know by people that saw it. If members that saw it gave it a lot of stars then I'll have to see it. Of course if a low rating I won't.