• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jurassic Park: The Game (2011)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently there's a Jurassic Park game being made. Kind of a parallell storyline from the first movie.

YouTube - Jurassic Park: The Game - Official Debut Trailer (2011) | HD

I'm not too sure about this though. The graphics don't quite live up to my expectations for such a game in this day and age. The character and dinosaur animations seem a bit choppy as well. Voice acting could also be better.

But then again this is just the trailer. Apparently this game is already out for PC. Has anybody played it?

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is it only coming out for XBOX or will it be available for PS3 as well? I'm kind of with you in that it didn't seem to look all that impressive. I love that its based off the first movie since I'm a huge mark for that film but I dunno nothing I saw in that trailer really impressed.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Eh, didn't look all that good. The console release is in September. Even if it comes out on the PS3, this isn't more than a rental for me.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This should be downloadable. I'm not interested. Simple as that. I'll be busy enough as is with other games.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Meh, I'll try it. Jurassic Park was my favorite movie/book when I was a kid. Doesn't look that great though.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
...this isn't more than a rental for me.
Unless it comes out in one huge lump in stores, don't plan on renting it. It's set for an episodic release, 5 parts. Not surprising, considering it's made by Telltale Games, which makes pretty much nothing but episodic games.

Also, expect Heavy Rain-esque gameplay.
------
Correction, it seems that they also made a number of CSI games.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Unless it comes out in one huge lump in stores, don't plan on renting it. It's set for an episodic release, 5 parts. Not surprising, considering it's made by Telltale Games, which makes pretty much nothing but episodic games.

Also, expect Heavy Rain-esque gameplay.
------
Correction, it seems that they also made a number of CSI games.
Oh, cause that's a good sign, lol.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I dunno, I hear their Sam & Max series and the Tales of Monkey Island series were decent enough.