• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Junk????? WHY????

TGirl

Registered Member
So while unpacking I seen that there is so many small things that have no place...sooo this is where the Junk drawer is made in the kitchen.......
I was beside myself last night with all this little crap everywhere.....I mean where is the padlock, scissors, wrenches, screwdriver, pens, paper, exacta knife, rubber bands, tacks, batteries, measuring tapes, eyeglass cleaner, lighter and what the heck is it, but I know we gotta have it organizer???????? uggggggg
This drawer is packed plum full of <a word I can not use>.....so irriating, because you know if you stick your hand in there to get something you better know you might get hurt, guess I should through some bandaids in there too.....So here I go haffenta put a child safety latch on the drawer so that no one, not even Adults can get into it.....
Ok I am sure I am the only one irritated by this...but i just needed to vent...hubby thinks it is totally ok to have 3 junk drawers in the Kitchen and he is usually more anal (can I use that word?) than I am........ugggggggg

And another thing...I know this will bring tears to all of your eyes...I broke almost all of my nails moving and it really pi....ticks me off!!!

hehehehe ok off to find what you guys are writing about!!!

~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey ,,Junk drawers are good. But can bring danger . Ya broke all your nails ..Oh no we will never hear the end of this. :lol:

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
LOL! That's kinda what my kids' rooms are like. You need a tetanus shot and a hard hat before entering. Auction off your junk drawer!!! It's contents would be a mystery to even you!

TGirl

Registered Member
lostmymindwith5 said:
LOL! That's kinda what my kids' rooms are like. You need a tetanus shot and a hard hat before entering. Auction off your junk drawer!!! It's contents would be a mystery to even you!

hehehehehe thats a great Idea....but I would feel bad for the poor looser I mean winner that won it....ugggg again...hehehehe

~Trina~

Doubles...you are right...I will remind of you broken nails on a daily basis as this is the most tragic thing ever!!!! I mean I may need theropy!!! this is serious business!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
hehehehehe thats a great Idea....but I would feel bad for the poor looser I mean winner that won it....ugggg again...hehehehe

~Trina~

Doubles...you are right...I will remind of you broken nails on a daily basis as this is the most tragic thing ever!!!! I mean I may need theropy!!! this is serious business!!!
Hahaha, Well i have no doubt that you will remind me.. Ahhhh hmmm, Theropy well ya know what level its in :lollol:

Mina

Registered Member
I'm beond the junk drawer... my husband has created a junk shelf in my kitchen.. grrrrr I clean it off and *poof* more junk appers!!

So sorry to hear about you breaking your nails. I did that about a year ago and just can't seem to get them to grow back :(

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Trina, visualize this tragedy, I only have one, yes that's right, one drawer in my kitchen, which means what you ask??? It means I DON'T GET A JUNK DRAWER!!! :eek:hno:

As far as the nails go...get ready because this might be tough for ya...okay here it is....I have never, yup that's right, never even had a manicure!!! My art demands short ugly nails, (pease break out the violins) which means what exactly you ask??? It means no sympathy from me on the nail tragedy! :(
Or as Nightsurfer might say..."no soup for you"! :lol:

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Trina, visualize this tragedy, I only have one, yes that's right, one drawer in my kitchen, which means what you ask??? It means I DON'T GET A JUNK DRAWER!!! :eek:hno:

As far as the nails go...get ready because this might be tough for ya...okay here it is....I have never, yup that's right, never even had a manicure!!! My art demands short ugly nails, (pease break out the violins) which means what exactly you ask??? It means no sympathy from me on the nail tragedy! :(
Or as Nightsurfer might say..."no soup for you"! :lol:
hahahaha BAhahahaha hahahaha
no soup for me <crying> Thats so not fair....<pouting>
And I can't believe you have ONE drawer..........mannnnnnnnnnnnn Woowwwww sheeeeeesh I can't even imagine that.....Well if I only had one drawer then I would not have a Junk drawer...so that might be a good thing!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Hey ,,Junk drawers are good. But can bring danger . Ya broke all your nails ..Oh no we will never hear the end of this. :lol:

OK ignore my last comment about being lost. I found myself :D

A junk drawer? I have a junk ROOM!!!

Psssstt I've never had a manicure either and I have long nails. I do it myself.

Last edited:

momtobrenna

Registered Member
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! In my kitchen I only have one drawer. Silverware must go in that one. All of my junk wouldn't fit in a drawer anyway. So I have a "if i don't wanna look at it, it goes in there" room. :lol: