Junk food you keep at your desk

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
What junk/snack food do you always have at your desk with you? Not like physically at your desk, but something you are always munching on while on the computer.

I don't have these things all at one time, but I'm always munching or drinking one one of these things at any given time. For me I keep a 100 box of Slim Jim's on my desk all the time, I generally have a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, Cherry Coke in the fridge, but always have a drink here with me, Propel Fitness Water, or a Monster energy drink (the green can).

How about you guys?

Note: I swear I eat healthy... :rolleyes:

Gadzooks

Registered Member
I work outside (I do roofing), so my snack food is usually in my truck. I generally like to have a few different granola bars, and some type of chips with me besides my regular lunch. I usually bring a thermos full of coffee with me too. That's especially good during the winter months.

Other than that, I mostly drink water and Powerade.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Extra strong Mints is something you'll always see me with at my desk. If I feel like chocolate or crisps I'll try and distract myself by sucking on a mint.
Failing that I am a sucker for a bag of m&m's.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Sometimes I have a bag of chips. I use them more when I watch something from my computer. It's like going to the movies, I prefer to munch on something while watching.

fragile

Registered Member
It would be a chocolate bar if anything, but I rarely eat when I'm on the computer. It's rather the other way around, that I forget to eat something.

It would be a chocolate bar if anything, but I rarely eat when I'm on the computer. It's rather the other way around, that I forget to eat something.
I'm definatly the same way fragile, I tend to eat less when I'm on the computer more often.

However, cereal is definatly the most prominent thing I eat at the comp. It's just easy and yummy.

dafty807

Registered Member
i tend to always have a big bag of crisps at hand whilst on the computer . . .and a big bottle of diet coke!!!!

u cany beat it!!!!!!:)