Julius Jones signs in Seattle

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

rotoworld.com

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So, Shaun Alexander is gonna be a free agent soon.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I knew the Cowboys wouldn't re-sign him, their going to make Marion Barber there main running back. Which is a good thing because Barber is a machine and he has a chance to become one of the best running backs in the league.

Jones played decently with the Cowboys, I wish him all the best in Seattle.

4. Millz

I think we've definitely seen the end of Shaun Alexander in Seattle. ITs amazing how far he's fallen since Hutchinson signed in Minnesota.

5. gregis111

gregis111 New Member

It's a good signing by Seattle, with the apparent decline of Shaun Alexander. The question is, where do you think Alexander will end up? It certainly looks as though he will be released before the season starts.

6. Doc

Wait, the Bucs have an insane amount of cap room. Don't they need a RB?

7. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

If Alexander is cut loose I am sure someone will take the chance on him. Jones to Seahawks is a good pick up for them.

8. Millz

I think Tampa Bay is going to stick with the young kid, Cadillac Williams. They also saw what Earnest Graham could do so I dont think they needs a RB right now.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  9. Doc

Cadillac is going to sit a good part of the beginning of the seasons, and it's always good to have a good two back system. They have the cash.

10. Marchy

Marchy Registered Member

ding ding ding,

time for shaun "i fall back when i'm about to get hit" alexander to GTFO of seattle, they need a back that will fight for a few yards when the O line can't open up huge holes like the Hutch could