Julius Jones signs in Seattle

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Seahawks agreed to terms with Julius Jones. Terms aren't disclosed.

This should end the Shaun Alexander era shortly. It's a dream scenario for Jones, who gets a surprise chance to start again on a productive offense. Seattle could add a rookie, but Jones should play ahead of T.J. Duckett and Maurice Morris. Jones regressed in Dallas, but he's an upgrade from Alexander and could mature late like his brother. He won't play every down, but any Seattle starter is an intriuging fantasy prospect
rotoworld.com

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I knew the Cowboys wouldn't re-sign him, their going to make Marion Barber there main running back. Which is a good thing because Barber is a machine and he has a chance to become one of the best running backs in the league.

Jones played decently with the Cowboys, I wish him all the best in Seattle.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think we've definitely seen the end of Shaun Alexander in Seattle. ITs amazing how far he's fallen since Hutchinson signed in Minnesota.

It's a good signing by Seattle, with the apparent decline of Shaun Alexander. The question is, where do you think Alexander will end up? It certainly looks as though he will be released before the season starts.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Wait, the Bucs have an insane amount of cap room. Don't they need a RB?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Cadillac is going to sit a good part of the beginning of the seasons, and it's always good to have a good two back system. They have the cash.

Marchy

Registered Member
I think we've definitely seen the end of Shaun Alexander in Seattle. ITs amazing how far he's fallen since Hutchinson signed in Minnesota.
ding ding ding,

time for shaun "i fall back when i'm about to get hit" alexander to GTFO of seattle, they need a back that will fight for a few yards when the O line can't open up huge holes like the Hutch could