• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Juicing fruits and vegetables to lose weight.

kellyjames493

Yes, I drink Juice which contains less Fat,Vitamins but full of calories and Vegetables like green leaves veg food only which help me in loosing my weight.

Frenzy

Registered Member
Seriously, I spent $325.00 on a juicer (after buying a cheap one only to find out it sucked) and it makes THE best drinks you have ever tasted. Carrots, apples, celery, and an orange or 2 sounds really gross, but your taste buds will thank you later, trust me. I try and drink a shake a day, but ends up being like every 2-3 days.

styen

Diet is the main issue which is direct link to our weight problems.We should have eat healthy food like vegetables,fruits,beans don't try to drink juices,just drink water as much as you can water is way better than anything else to drink.Try go for raw foods.
Des Moines fitness trainer

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Juicing is great but if you are trying to lose weight you should still be careful with it. fruits are very high in sugar. If you eat an apple or an orange then you are just eating that one piece of fruit. When you juice for example, oranges think of how many oranges you have to juice to make a couple of glasses. That's A LOT of sugar. Not that it's not good, just that if you are trying to lose weight I wouldn't have too much of just fruit juice. Vegetable juice would be better.

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
I know this is an older thread, but I agree completely with it! My family has a Jay Kordich Power Grind Juicer. It's a pain to clean 3-8x a day, depending on if both Eddie an I are making a juice or not, but completely worth it though. He is starting a detox tomorrow and we are going shopping for all the good green stuff! :)