Juggling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

With a football of course (Soccer)

How many juggles is your highest?

I've done 72 earlier this year, and still can't beat it, I got 24 yesterday and nothing higher than that these days.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to play semi-professionally.

I could easily do well over 100 sometimes 200+ and then get bored or slip up and ruin the spree.

Havn't kicked a football for over a year so I wouldn't like to hazard a guess to what I could achieve now.

Only one way to find out!

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

My best is probably in the 10-15 range. I haven't tried in a while though. I'm sure I could beat it with a little practice.

I can easily get over 100 with a golf ball and club, Tiger style. In fact I can do his whole routine where he goes behind the back and between his legs.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hahahahaha. That's the figure.

I do well on the juggling game here in the gf arcade. In real life, my son who just turned 6 does way more than I do (and this was two years ago when we competed each other).

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I got my best of 33 back in october, I certainly wasn't terrible, but I wasn't amazing, the best player on the team was 5' 1" and he got over 300, he's insane! :shocked: I've never seen such a small guy destroying bigger guys so easily at sports.

72 isn't bad at all, good job.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

They were promoting something at my workplace not so long ago and they wanted people to do this - the person who did the most would win a prize.
    I did 2. The winner did 179! :lol:

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

This is RL with a ball and the outside?

uhhh I think my personal record is.....

5 :hah: