Judging Angles Badly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

So I'm walking through a doorway and OW! I bang my elbow on the door frame.
    I walk past my bed and OW! I bang my knee on the corner of the bed.
    A day later it happens again (doorway and bed corner)

How often does this happen to you? Do you manage to reajust your judgement the next time?

2. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Haha, nope. I run into the same things all the time.

Usually just doorways, but sometimes I will stub my toe on the table leg or something. And then I get all pissy.

:p

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I rarely hit limbs on things while I walk around, and if I do I wont hit it again, well at least for a long time anyway.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Doesn't happen to me unless I'm not watching where I'm going at all, like if I'm day-dreaming or something. Or just deep thinking in general, then I won't realise a door isn't wide open and catch myself on it.

It's quite funny actually, at night when I go to the bathroom I can't always tell if the door is open or not because it's too dark and I'm sleepy, so I debate with myself for half a second whether to just walk straight into it or not. Most of the time I do, and most of the time it is in fact.. closed. :\ lol

Oh and there's times where I'll have just walked through a doorway and then back up to go out again and whack into the door frame. That one hurts!

Boredie likes this.
  5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

lol, me too.

The bathroom door one is always. Sometimes I'll stand there and wonder, and sometimes I'll put my hand up and just walk forward and hope it's open. Same with my bedroom door too.

..and I back into door frames sometimes too, and it sucks because it pisses me off, haha

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

No it doesnt happen to me. If I know where everything is then it doesnt happen. If furniture has been moved recently it might happen to me, but apart from that I'm good.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I run into walls, door frames, tables, counters, etc all the time. I just chalk it up to being a klutz.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I am a klutz. I run into things all the time, multiple times. I once broke one of my toes because I had stubbed it 6+ times that day.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Just today I nearly fell stumbling over a pile of textbooks on the floor. If something was moved recently chances are I'd get bruises to show for it.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Happens to me all the time. And it will be the same object for days at a time before I finally remember to walk an extra few inches the other way. The current one is my desk at work. It's been in that same place for nearly two years and this last week I keep banging my hip on the corner of it. I just put it down to me being unable to walk in straight lines.