Judges for the Dunk Contest...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have great judges for the Dunk competetion this year, I wish a couple of them was in the dunk contest this year, but that's not going to happen lol. Here are the judges:

-Julius Erving
-Michael Jordan
-Kobe Bryant
-Dominique Wilkens
-Vince Carter

I kind of glad that Kenny the Jet Smith isn't judge because he isn't fair with some of the players.

We have great judges for the Dunk competetion this year, I wish a couple of them was in the dunk contest this year, but that's not going to happen lol. Here are the judges:

-Julius Erving
-Michael Jordan
-Kobe Bryant
-Dominique Wilkens
-Vince Carter

I kind of glad that Kenny the Jet Smith isn't judge because he isn't fair with some of the players.
Like last year? yeah I agree he's biased when it comes to little man in the competition.

Kobe Bryant is gonna be biased too I think because he rooted for Iguodala last year. And we all know that Iguodala got robbed last year by Robinson.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You bring up a very good point Patrick. Because Kobe Bryant said that Gerald Green reminds him of himself with is dunking abilities. So I guess will have to pay some attention towards that situation. But it's quite the cast of judges we have. It would be nice if some could partipate in the contest instead, but their glory is over even though they probably could beat the guys in the competetion.

M

mlh1981

re:

I think they should just scrap the dunk contest and just play HORSE instead

X

Xepa

I wonder how this affects the scoring dynamics? Will we see less perfect 10s? Possibly some 7s?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Is it just me or has every judge there won a slam dunk contest. They are really be judging this contest closely because it would take a sick dunk to impress them.

T

Tracy McGrady

Thats a great crew of judges. They have all won the Dunk contest in some point. Kenny Smith ruined it for Andre who clearly won last year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree he was kind of harsh with the dunkers, but you have to understand that he won it twice, and he knows what's a good dunk and what's not because he's one of the best dunkers of all time. So I don't think people should be angry with him for being harsh with other players.