PPV Judgement Day official thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the next Pay Per View for the WWE is going to be Judgement Day.

Usually they have pretty good matches at Judgement Day, so hopefully this year will be the same.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Already have the one match announced for the WWE title...on Smackdown we'll find out who's facing Edge. Glad they are getting those decided as soon as possible.
------
Two matches announced:

Randy Orton vs Batista

Christian vs Jack Swagger

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really hope the Orton vs Batista match will be a good one, Orton will need to bring out his best to make Batista look decent.

Christian vs Swagger will be better this time around in my opinion. Should be a goodie.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Matches so far off the top of my head:

Orton vs Batista

Edge vs Hardy

Christian vs Swagger

Punk vs Umaga

Big Show vs Cena

(I'd be shocked if Mysterio didnt face Jericho)

n3wt

Registered Member
Matches so far off the top of my head:

Orton vs Batista

Edge vs Hardy

Christian vs Swagger

Punk vs Umaga

Big Show vs Cena

(I'd be shocked if Mysterio didnt face Jericho)
Im a big fan of Batista but if Orton has only recently had the title they wont let him lose it but im sure it would be an awesome match, they usually are between these two.

Edge Vs Hardy will be great just like back in the day in the tag team events. Im looking forward to this I want Hardy to win as I hate Edge he is a douche :laugh:

Christian? I thought he was in TNA I havent seen wwe in a while but last I saw he was in TNA... I dont know who Swagger is but I do like Christain.

Punk Vs Umaga, Punk is a great wrestler and hopefully he wont have to much of a beating :lol:

Come on Cena kick Big Shows Big Fat Ass :hah::lol::laugh:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship has been added to the card.

Jericho looks to extend his record of winning the IC belt...a win would equal his 9th reign as champion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Jericho should win it the title. I think he can put some glory back in the title.

I don't believe I'll see this Pay Per View, except if I stream it online for free.

It's not a good looking card in my opinion.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think I'd keep the IC title on Mysterio but because Jericho is one of those guys who will always be in the main event picture and I dont want the IC title to be an afterthought.

Card up to date:

Randy Orton vs Batista

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Christian vs Jack Swagger

Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio

Big Show vs John Cena

CM Punk vs Umaga

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad to see Umaga on a Pay Per View event once again. I doubt he'll win because I believe CM Punk was brought to Smackdown to be one of the top guys on the show. But I would love if Umaga got another strong push for the title.

I think the Orton match won't be all that exciting, not because of Orton but because of Batista. There's so much carrying Orton can do, and he still won't make Batista look good.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad to see Umaga on a Pay Per View event once again. I doubt he'll win because I believe CM Punk was brought to Smackdown to be one of the top guys on the show. But I would love if Umaga got another strong push for the title.

I think the Orton match won't be all that exciting, not because of Orton but because of Batista. There's so much carrying Orton can do, and he still won't make Batista look good.
Definitely agree on all counts. Umaga has been injured a ton lately and he deserves a chance to get on a PPV...I think Punk will win too...I believe the PPV is in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois.

Orton vs Batista is a very high profile match being former Evolution members but I agree it'll probably not be the best match on the card. Swagger/Christian and Jericho/Mysterio will probably deliever.

Nobody seems to talk about Edge and Hardy...there is a lot of history there. Jeff Hardy won the WWE title in a match involving then champion Edge. Then, Edge won the title from Jeff becuase of Matt and never got a re-match. Should be a goodie.