Judge unseals documents in Bonds investigation

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. SHOELESSJOE3

SHOELESSJOE3 Registered Member

Too bad another one of the greats leaves the game, just as Barry did, under a cloud.
    Don't know if there is any physical evidence but what came out at that hearing leaves me convinced Roger did use.

Apply some common sense here.
    Brian McNamee claimed he injected Petitte, Knobloch and Clemens.
    Petitte and Knobloch confirmed that to be true.
    Clemens claims Mcnamee is not being truthful, never happened.
    Is McNamee going to say he injected Clemens, lie about that while under oath and face possible perjury charges, no way. This one is easy.

Pettite claimed that in 1999 or 2000 that Clemens told him he had used HGH in 1995.
    Clemens says, Petitte heard wrong. Clemens said that he was speaking of his wife being injected around 1995, not him.
    Clemens wife was injected but that was in 2003 or later.
    So how could Roger be telling Petitte his wife was injected in a conversation that took place in 1999 or 2000 when his wife was injected in a later year than 1999 or 2000.

My mistake, meant to enter this in the Clemens thread.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

4. metsforever7515

metsforever7515 Registered Member

How can Bonds plead not guilty? What, is he gonna say he didn't know that he was taking steriods? He really has to be kidding. Everything points to him being guilty. He should pull a Phelps and admit and apologize. I would have so much more respect for him that way.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

He took, there's no denying that. The hard part is proving it...hopefully they are on their way to doing that.