Judge Dredd collectibles

Discussion in 'Collector's Corner' started by Nightsurfer, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Greetings my fellow collectors

[​IMG]

I don't know if many of you are aware that they even make them but they are burning up the collectibles market.

The law Giver just jumped from $250 to $600 over night. The toys are starting to rise in value real quick and same with the comics. Just about anything with the Judge Dredd logo is going up.

I have some of the action figures and Mega Heroes as well as the comics. I am trying to get a full set of the comics. I am missing a few but so far I have picked up everything I can get my hands on (Not for the value but i think Judge Dredd kicks major ass).

One of these days I will get my hands on a Law Giver. I just recently got my hands on some original art work as well as a few props from the sylvester stallone adaptation of the Judge Dredd movie.

So do you collect Judge Dredd stuff and what do you have in your collection.

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow, that quiet a jump. I hope that you will be able to get your hands on it before it really jumps. Is it jumping because its rare?

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

yes the prop production company is going out of business and the prices are jumping because of it, but also a new generation is getting exposed to the comics and movies.