JR and Cole switch brands

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Is it just me or isn't this a pretty big deal? I think JR and Foley will be awesome together and we've seen Cole/King before and it was alright...Michael Cole is also vastly improved since then.

I guess JR finally gave the okay on this one...Cole must be on cloud nine right now.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Cole can get a Queen gimmick and be doing great commentary with King. Oi?

I feel bad for JR since it seems RAW is his baby and he wanted to be with it until he retired. I was really shocked to see both JR and Cole go. I thought they would be on their respected shows until the very end.

JR and Foley should be very interesting. I'm waiting to see what that'll be like. As for King and Cole... ugh... I see a lot of funny moments coming from both of them.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

As much as I'd like to see JR and Foley announce.. you have to admit that Jerry + JR can't be topped.

I see it as the biggest mistake of the draft.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

I'm sure it's only an expeiremntal thing and next year JR's back on RAW.

tbh mick and cole were good enough on smackdown, but u never know.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'm very happy about the move. Foley just started, and I already think he's my favorite color commentator of all time. JR and Foley will be an excellent match.

6. padd

padd Registered Member

same, the chemistry between foley and cole was incredible.. as of now i have doubts with JR.. but who am i to judge.. yet.

7. Millz

I think Foley and JR are perfect together...problem is I'd rather have them move Mick to Raw and move King to Smackdown instead of the way that they did it.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm really pissed about this trade, I've never liked Michael Cole and Jim Ross always has been my favorite announcer and since I don't watch much of Smackdown I'll barely him anymore.

I'm really surprise about this trade though to be honest with you. Never expected JR to move to Smackdown.

9. Millz

I never really like Cole either at first but he's improved a ton since his days with King when JR was sick. He made the comment last night that he had called every Smackdown show but two the past ten years. He's almost as much a staple on Smackdown as JR is on Raw.