• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Jose Fernandez is a beast

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since June 1: 14-4, 1.52 ERA in 24 starts, 190 strikeouts and 45 walks in 160 innings.

Also, according to the Miami Herald: Fernandez has yet to allow as many as three runs in any of his 19 career home starts. If he does it again in his next scheduled start on Sunday, he’ll tie Orel Hershiser’s major-league mark of 20 consecutive home starts allowing fewer than three runs.

He credited catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia for calling a great game.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/04/30/4 ... rylink=cpy

rolewiii

Who does he face in those next games? Not like it matters, though.

I watch every second I can of Jose Fernandez. He loves the game, loves being in American in a Cuban region, and he's awesome. It doesn't get much better than jose Fernandez game nights in 2014. A must watch.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
He's the most DOMINANT pitcher in the game right now. Kershaw, Hernandez, Verlander and whoever else simply can't match this kid's stuff. Don't get me wrong, Kershaw is the best overall pitcher in the game, but Fernandez is fast on his tail.