• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jordan executes two prisoners

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Jordan hanged 2 prisoners, ISIS burned a pilot alive, Islamists throw acid on women, and about 40 people were burned alive in Odessa Ukraine.
But nothing has changed.
And its not even a war with borders. ISIS volunteers have been returning to their own countries and even the US.

The real question - can ISIS be stopped? Was al-Qaeda stopped?
I hope they can be stopped but if the war against al-Qaeda is an example then I wonder how many years it will take to stop them. Or will it just be another neverending war against terror?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
None of them will probably ever be stopped totally, hard to stop stupid ideology, not by the US alone anyway. If this group is wiped out another will spring up to take their place.

At least Jordan and the Kurds are trying, Iran would to if we would let them because they are Shiites and ISIS is Sunni. Jordan has its hands full with refugees from Syria on top of this. Millions of them.

Some Americans have joined the Kurds to fight ISIS. The Kurds have their own Facebook page asking for help.

Westerners join Kurds fighting Islamic State group in Iraq

Even the Chinese had some of their citizens executed by ISIS for trying to leave them. You would think the Chinese would get more involved.

Islamic State executes three of its Chinese militants: China paper - Yahoo News

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
ISIS is claiming Jordan's bombing has killed American Kayla Mueller. They just released her name on the news. At this time there is no proof of her death. Have to wonder if she is dead why ISIS hasn't released pictures like they do when they murder someone. Even if she was killed it wasn't Jordan's fault it was the fault of ISIS.

No evidence 'at this time' to confirm IS hostage claim: US - Yahoo News