• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jonathan Dwyer is reportedly arrested for domestic violence.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cards RB Jonathan Dwyer is reportedly arrested for domestic violence.

And in case anyone's thinking about who will fill his role, the RB on the Arizona practice squad, Chris Rainey, was previously released due to a domestic violence report.

http://fansided.com/2014/09/17/report-c ... -violence/

VJ_Sportsgeek

Re: Jonathan Dwyer is reportedly arrested for domestic viole

What a week for the NFL...... and apparently the replacement would be Taylor

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Per Adam Schefter: Arizona Cardinals place Dwyer on the reserve, non-football injury list, meaning they don't have to pay him if they don't want to.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.

I read she left Phoenix, probably fearing for her safety. She probably waited until she felt safe, or maybe she recently became convinced that the NFL and authorities would actually punish him because the previous 50 involved in these cases went unpunished. I would give her the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't look good that he had to hide in the bathroom when the cops showed up.

The Cards at least did the right thing. No lollygagging around and they suspended him immediately.

If you had to hide in the bathroom to avoid the police, it screams "GUILTY" with the giant neon sign pointing at his dumbass. Another piece of crap who should be banned from the league.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Hockey 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 24
K NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Hockey 11
Hilander Movies & TV 0