Jon Guden to Replace Tony Kornheiser

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Blueyes, May 18, 2009.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

He sites a fear of flying. Must be in the same camp Madden is in??

Not really sure how I like this.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Booooooooo! I quit the NFL.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Jon Gruden is a great personality...this might actually be a good thing.

I actually like Kornheiser but I'll wait and give Gruden a chance to be better then Dennis Miller was. Of course a dead pig would be better then Dennis Miller was.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I like Kornheiser, but I think he's better suited for a show like PTI than as a color analyst. He's great with Wilbon, not too bad on MNF. I think Gruden will add more than he did, although I prefer a two man booth over a three man booth, it can get a little crowded.

5. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

TK sucked on Monday night football, but at least he says athletes names properly. I constantly hear Gruden butcher a players name and even call them by a totally different players name when he has been a guest on NFL network. I respect his coaching and knowledge of the game, but good commentator he is not.

Millz likes this.
  6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh christ, does he really mis-pronounce a bunch of names? That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves in all of sports.

In fact, I'm going to make a thread about that right now. Thanks Philly, lol.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Gruden will do a good job, he as a lot of enthusiasm and he knows a lot about the sport. I wasn't that big of a fan of Kornheiser in the booth. I do enjoy him on Pardon the Interuption though.

8. LB_RA1D3R

LB_RA1D3R New Member

I like this move, Glad Kornheiser is out never really liked him.