Jon Guden to Replace Tony Kornheiser

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Blueyes, May 18, 2009.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

He sites a fear of flying. Must be in the same camp Madden is in??

Not really sure how I like this.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Booooooooo! I quit the NFL.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Jon Gruden is a great personality...this might actually be a good thing.

I actually like Kornheiser but I'll wait and give Gruden a chance to be better then Dennis Miller was. Of course a dead pig would be better then Dennis Miller was.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I like Kornheiser, but I think he's better suited for a show like PTI than as a color analyst. He's great with Wilbon, not too bad on MNF. I think Gruden will add more than he did, although I prefer a two man booth over a three man booth, it can get a little crowded.

5. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

TK sucked on Monday night football, but at least he says athletes names properly. I constantly hear Gruden butcher a players name and even call them by a totally different players name when he has been a guest on NFL network. I respect his coaching and knowledge of the game, but good commentator he is not.

Millz likes this.
  6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh christ, does he really mis-pronounce a bunch of names? That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves in all of sports.

In fact, I'm going to make a thread about that right now. Thanks Philly, lol.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Gruden will do a good job, he as a lot of enthusiasm and he knows a lot about the sport. I wasn't that big of a fan of Kornheiser in the booth. I do enjoy him on Pardon the Interuption though.

8. LB_RA1D3R

LB_RA1D3R New Member

I like this move, Glad Kornheiser is out never really liked him.