Movies Joker scenes to br cut from Dark Knight?

Jakey-D

Registered Member
I've heard across the net that scenes involving Joker may be cut from the new Batman movie! The scenes involve Ledger’s Joker character pretending to be dead and being pictured in a body bag. Apparently the aftershocks of Ledger’s unfortunate death are such that many in the advanced screenings are reacting rather badly to this moment and now execs are considering excising the scene altogether.

I personally believe that the scene should be left in. Ledger was a talented actor and I'd much prefer his final work was left intact for the sake of remembering just how good he was.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you sure Cons? I'd be pretty mad too if they cut the scene.

I think WAY too many hardcore fans would be furious..

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
that's good that they have announced that they won't cut the scenes, I do want to see Ledgers final work completed not edited just because he is dead.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There were lots of rumours of this happening when Heath Ledger was pronounce dead, but they've decided to leave his scenes in there.

I think it's the right thing to do, he worked really hard to portray the Joker, and it just wouldn't be right to replace his scenes or cutting them.