Joke thread

F

FCXShogun

Ok the idea is simple, someone post a joke and if any member find it funny/hilarious then the member should give him positive rep/karma. Easy right? Ok I will start:

(This joke isnt really for under 18 I will try to keep it as polite as possible lol)
A boy found his dad 'doing' his mom, so he said well why shouldnt I do it then. Then the boy went to his grandmother and do her and the boy dad found them and he asked just WTF are you doing son, the boy replies you do my mom I do yours...
*Do-Fuk

Let the party begin..

S

Shabir

lmao!! nice joke man...rep. given....kk heres one from me

one day a boy named John(random name) and his dad were walking in the park, and John saw 2 dogs doing something and said "O Dad! what are the dogs doing?" and the dad said "They are making puppies son", so that night..John went to his parents room and saw them doing something and said "Mom..Dad..what are you doing" and his dad said "Were making babies" so John said "Well! turn her around, because I want puppies"

lol..hope i said it right..and you gus understood it..

F

Forbidden

Alright here's a short yo mama one

Yo mama is so stupid she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the W's

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Alright i've got one!

Victoria Beckham and her driver were cruising through the country side when a cow stepped into the road, the driver tried to swerve around it but unfortunatly hit the poor cow.
'Go up to the farm and apologize to the farmer' Victoria ordered and off went the driver. Hours later he returned with a cigar in one hand, a bottle of wine in the other and his clothes and hair in dissaray. "What happened?" She asked.
"Well the farmer gave the cigar, his wife the bottle of wine and their beautiful daughter made love to me for hours!"
"Why? What did you say?"
"I'm Victoria Beckham's driver and i just killed the cow!"

S

Shabir

ok heres another one..

Why couldnt G-UNIT get on the bus?

Because they only had 50 Cent

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Ok i got another...a long one...

For years a statue of a naked man and woman has awed the visitors of the park with it's beauty. Then one day Gabriel floated down from the heavens and stood in front if the statue.
"God has granted me the power to give you life for 30 minutes" He said. "As a thank you for bringing such beauty to this park."
The statue came to life and the man and the woman admired their skin, hand and hair. They turned and smiled at each other and jumped behind a bush. There was a lot of russling, twigs snapping and giggling; Gabriel smiled, even he knew of such things. 15 minutes later the pair emerged with the biggest grins on their faces. Gabriel looked at his watch.
"You still have 15 minutes, would you like to continue?"
The man turned to the woman. "Would you like to?" He asked.
"Oh yes." She smiled. "But this time YOU hold the pigeon down and I'll shit on its head!"

S

Shabir

ok heres just a short uick one..

Your Mom/Girlfriend is sooo stupid,, that it took her 1 Hour to make Minute Rice in the microwave!!

Iris

rainbow 11!
Okay. I have one also. Here it goes

One day, little Johnny was looking out the window when he noticed two dogs having sex. Not knowing what they were doing, we walked over his mother and asked. "Mommy, what are the dogs doing?" His mother looked nervous and answered "They... uh... They are making cupcakes! Yeah! They are making cupcakes..." Little Johnny nodded and went off to his room to go play. The next day, he went up to his mom with a big grin on his face. "Mommy... I know what you and Daddy were doing last night." His mom didn't look up from making lunch and said, "What were we doing last night?" Little Johnny giggled, "You were making cupcakes!" His mom turned to him and said "How do you know that?" He looked her in the eye and said, "I licked the icing off the couch.