Johnson Over Deng, Gordon Raises Eyebrows

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44733/20070216/johnson_over_deng_gordon_raises_eyebrows/

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There was so many players that could of went, Deng or Gordon where a couple that could of taken Kidd's place. But I believe Johnson was a wise choise, we all know his team is not the best in the eastern conference, but hes doing everything possible to help this team to become a good team. He's averaging close to 30ppg, and he does everything on the court. So they could of went either way.

3. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 Guest

I don't think it should matter whether the player's team is doing good or not. It depends on the player himself. If the Johnson is playing better than other players, he should be the one to go. Just because his team sucks right now and the Bulls may be over .500, it doesn't mean that Johnson should be snubbed from being an all-star player. He's played well this season and he deserves to be in it. And yes, other players are being snubbed like Gordon and Deng but not everybody can play in the All-Star Game.

4. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

I have to agree with you it shouldnt matter about the teams win percentage.

5. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

That's ok Deng is a lock to make it this year!