• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Johnny Depp's in town

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I believe many men look towards Depp the same way women look towards someone like Megan Fox--with a seething maelstrom of discontent and ire spawned from the jealousy of a bar too high to reach.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe many men look towards Depp the same way women look towards someone like Megan Fox--with a seething maelstrom of discontent and ire spawned from the jealousy of a bar too high to reach.
no he just literally looks like a girl with a goatee haha

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
That could be true, for some. I can say honestly I'm not jealous of the guy. I wish I had his cash, to be sure, but whether some find him good looking or not doesn't bother me at all.

I can say I think Brad Pitt is an extremely good looking guy. I'm not jealous of the guy and I don't harbor any resentment towards him because of his looks. More power to the dude.
------
no he just literally looks like a girl with a goatee haha
This made me laugh

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it is rather interesting that certain guys around here *cough*rob*cough* comment in every thread made about Johnny Depp...

:tiptoe:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
it is rather interesting that certain guys around here *cough*rob*cough* comment in every thread made about Johnny Depp...

:tiptoe:
Sorry to burst your bubble but I only commented on here because I happened to catch him on Letterman last night. And his phony accent made me laugh.

But hey, if people like feminine looking guys dressed like a homeless bag lady with a phony accent, knock yourselves out.:lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
uh huh.

wtf we don't have the stick poking smiley? :-/

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Pffft... Johnny Depp. He looks like a 12 year old girl in dire need of electrolysis. And he's a Beiber fan.

I learnt everything I needed to know about Johnny Depp the minute I found out he was a Justin Beiber fan. He's a girl.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
don't judge Bieber fans too harshly, Bubz. My kid is a Bieber fan, yet she also likes Tool, Disturbed, White Zombie, and Godsmack.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yes, but like you said Delaney also listens to Tool, Godsmack etc so that crosses out the Beiber part and also she’s still a child.

Johnny Depp on the other hand is a 48 year old man that listens to Beiber. I have nothing against Beiber fans, it's just Justin Beiber represents everything that is wrong with music today. And he's Canadian so that makes it even more harder for me digest that.