• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Johnny Depp's in town

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Two night ago on my bike ride home at 11:20pm, I was stopped on-route to my house due to two separate movies being filmed on the street I take home. I didn't bother asking what the first movie was, but when I got stopped the second time, I did ask, mostly coz I was so annoyed. So the lady said "21 Jump Street". Well, I just looked it up and they are making a movie of 21 Jump Street and yes, Johnny will be in it, as a cameo. Which means, he could potentially be in my town. How I wish I worked for the Ritz, I bet he's staying there. :(

Mission of the week : Find Johnny, hunt him down and rape him!! :D

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I actually watched him on Letterman last night for a little while. What's with this slight fake accent, as if he's some kind of foreigner? And can he get rid of the ridiculous clothes? He's made lots of money and is very well off, but I do actually feel a little sorry for him. It seems to me he's not happy with who he is and tries too hard to be someone else. Maybe that's just my impression.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I actually watched him on Letterman last night for a little while. What's with this slight fake accent, as if he's some kind of foreigner? And can he get rid of the ridiculous clothes? He's made lots of money and is very well off, but I do actually feel a little sorry for him. It seems to me he's not happy with who he is and tries too hard to be someone else. Maybe that's just my impression.
see, I look at people like him and Madonna and I want to ridicule their fake accents, but then I think that if I moved somewhere where people talk a little differently, I'd probably pick up on their speech mannerisms in no time and I hate to think that people would think I'm a big fat phony. I know that if I moved down south somewhere, I'd have to work really hard not to let the local speech patterns slip in.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
see, I look at people like him and Madonna and I want to ridicule their fake accents, but then I think that if I moved somewhere where people talk a little differently, I'd probably pick up on their speech mannerisms in no time and I hate to think that people would think I'm a big fat phony. I know that if I moved down south somewhere, I'd have to work really hard not to let the local speech patterns slip in.
But to me it just seemed so purposefully done. The way he enunciated his words just came across as very phony to me. Like he was trying to hard. I get the same impression with his clothes. I get it, you want to look "different", like a homeless bag lady, good for you.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you guys aren't saying anything that hasn't already been said around here about Johnny Depp. of course neither am I...