• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

John Morrison Calls Cena "Boring"

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
-- Rajah.com -- WWE News, Rumors, Results & InformationWWE Wrestler Calls John Cena "Boring," The Bella Twins Showcase Their Art, More

From rajah.com
During a live chat on the Arizona Republic website, John Morrison was asked how long he thinks it will take before he arrives onto the main event scene. Morrison listed John Cena as the current WWE champion and called him 'boring'.

"Who's champion now? Cena? Ugh. Boring. Yeah, I think my time is coming," Morrison said. "I'm rounding the corner right now in the main event parking garage, where all the spots have been taken for a really long time. I think some of the cars in the main event parking lot are about to be ticketed and towed after WrestleMania. There should be some spots available."
So what do you make of these comments. I personally have to agree with him as Cena feels too bland and generic to me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
When was this? Cena's not even the champion right now haha.

I wouldn't look too much into it to be honest.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It seems Morrison doesn't even know who the current champ is.

Yeah, that's a good sign he'll get a push.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or maybe Morisson let it slip up that Cena was going to win the Championship against Batista at Wrestlemania.

None the less, it was a very stupid thing to say on his part.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I don't think he meant it as in 'Cena's boring', I think he was just saying that the main event picture was a little boring. And with some wrestlers taking time off after Mania, there's opportunity to get some fresh blood in there. Well that's what I think he meant. He might be an idiot and I might be way off base on interpreting the interview lol.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Maybe Morrison just meant that Cena is A current WWE champion...meaning he's usually got the belt at some time or another.

viLky

ykLiv
Well, I can't disagree with him. While Cena has the best work ethic I've seen from any wrestler, he has been hogging the spotlight. Year 2007 was ALL Cena, ALL the time. Too much. With guys like Morrison, Ziggler, Shelton, Christian, Carlito, CM Punk and even Matt Hardy having so much potential to make a great world championship I don't blame his frustration.

Remember, WWE: Cena can still be in the spotlight without actually holding onto a championship. *shock and awe*

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Cena has been in the spotlight for many years, but it's been a while since he's held onto the title, hasn't it?

It's a pretty basic argument.

Cena = ratings. Cena = money. Cena = WWE.

That's pretty much what it is....

I'm sure Morrison will get his time soon, but to say that haha...made me giggle.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Morrison is right! John Cena is a boring ass wrestler. The is a play by play of a John Cena offensive, 'John Cena with a flying clothesline, and we all know what is coming, the five knuckle shuffle, his opponent is up and the FU! Cena wins.' His other two moves are the stfu and the leg drop from the second rope...wow!! At least he has two more moves than Hogan.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
To be fair, all wrestlers have the same formula really.

I think people are just tired of having Cena shoved down their throats lol.