John McCain's "spiritual guide"

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Jeanie, May 21, 2008.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

2. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

McCain should have learned from Obama's mistake...

Don't associate yourself with any particular religious leader.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Once again, the religious right shows how much power it has. McCain has suffered no serious outrage against his "spiritual advisor" because his is representative of the strong right conservative but Obama's spiritual half is considered a bullet wound to the chest because he's "CRAAAZZZZAAAY!"

It's all bullshit.

4. TimmehD

Could you imagine if McCain's pastor went on a rant about White Liberation Theology? Haha, McCain would have had to drop out.

5. Merc

It's actually kind of scary, really.

Americans are so ignorant that they don't care about a crazed fundamentalist backing a candidate . . as long as he reads from the same book and prays to the same invisible avenger in the sky.

6. TimmehD

By simply discussing this we are in a small percentile of the American population who is aware of what's really going on in the world. It's pitiful to see people vote based on their religious compatibility (Which is why I don't think Romney will ever win), but it's always been like that and always will be, most likely.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Funny how you haven't seen or heard anything about Rev. Ron Parsley in the so-called liberal media.

8. Merc

Because religion is a no-no when it comes to politics . . unless that religion is targeting America. How true is that?