John McCain has brain cancer

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Senator John McCain has always been a fighter. Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon.
That's what the White House released about the announcement he had brain cancer - after Hillary and Obama sent their well wishes on Twitter, by the way. The President should have been first.

Also, If I was McCain my response would have been the fastest "Go fuck yourself," in history.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Look, I'm not a big Trump fan either, and there is plenty to criticize the guy for, but does EVERYTHING have to be turned into a 'bash Trump" session?

I'm not a fan of McCain's, I wish he would have retired a long time ago. But he is a man of honor, and served his country with distinction. I pray for his recovery, and I pray for his loved ones, who are obviously worried and scared right now.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
He is one of the greatest American heroes alive today. Just an incredible life. I would love to seem him recover but from what I've read I don't think it will happen. Thank God he has the best health care in the world. Jimmy Carter was able to use experimental medicine to heal his brain cancer which was much less severe, so maybe McCain has a shot.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
That's what the White House released about the announcement he had brain cancer - after Hillary and Obama sent their well wishes on Twitter, by the way. The President should have been first.
But they're both retired. Probably have a little more free time than the president.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree with CO why does everything have to turn into a lets bash Trump thread. I don't like everything he does but lets face it if Obama hadn't been such a lousy president and the DNC hadn't decided to back Hillary, of all people, and screw Bernie over there would be no President Trump. Never fear Maxine Waters is thinking about running for president next time.

Seems like to me the left is willing to overlook anything no matter how stupid or bad for this country the left does.