• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

John Edwards Mug Shot

Dabs

Registered Member
After being indicted on charges of conspiracy and false statements and illegal spending during his presidential campaign in 2008, John Edwards had his photo taken!- actually, his mug shot and it was released today.
They say he spent over $925,000 to cover up his mistress and their baby.
Most mug shots I have seen, the people don't look at all too happy, but here, Edwards looks like he thinks he just won the presidential election! (just my opinion anyway) :lol:

Attachments

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Tom Delay did the same thing for his mug shot years ago. I think they do it to influence future jurors. Or they since they are sleazy politicians, its possible they look like that 24 hours a day.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
That pic can go right in the prison yearbook. Funny how a rich self-proclaimed "champion of the impoverished" can spend almost a million dollars of other people's money to cover up his personal misdeeds. Maybe he and Kwame can share a suite in federal prison.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Impaired Music 0
Hilander Breaking News 3
MenInTights Politics & Law 29
Jeanie Politics & Law 6