John Edwards & Hair

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yup because everything is Bush's fault... I'm willing to bet some how someway the libs will find a way to blame this bridge collapse on him too... it gets ridiculous people.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
wait a minute, now. Nowhere in that video or my post is any blame implied whatsoever. All it's saying is, think about what really matters. Major world events, or the price of a haircut.

B

Badfish

I'm not a huge fan of Ewards, although I can't watch that vid because my internet connection blows, so I'm just going on what I've seen of him.

I disagree with a lot of his stances, although I do think that out of the 'big three' in the Dem race he's the one that would get us out of Iraq the fastest.

Just a side note, kind of relating to his hair, I believe he looks a lot like John Ritter did back in the day...

I agree with pro2A though, I would hate to see this whole bridge situation get political. Dems blaming Bush, conservatives blaming Clinton and every other liberal of power. It shouldn't be like that, atleast with this situation.

tipsycatlover

Registered Member
Edwards' concern about his hair shows an inrdinate vanity. It is an indication of his self-absorption. People who are that self-absorbed don't make good leaders. Everything comes down to revolving around the self.

A

Alun

Major world events like Edwards calling the war on terror a bumper sticker? I don't want a man like that in the white house...
The term "War on Terror" was created for political reasons and has helped cover up the clumsy way we're fighting terrorism. It is little more than a bumper sticker, because a war will not destroy terrorism; war will feed terrorsim.
tipsycatlover said:
Edwards' concern about his hair shows an inrdinate vanity. It is an indication of his self-absorption.
Then his position on the issues should be weaker; there is no reason to lower the political dialogue in the country even further.