• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

John Cena requires shoulder surgery

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m sure all have you know by now, but John Cena requires shoulder surgery and he will miss the Rumble and possibly Wrestlemania.

Now that news of Cena's surgery has hit, rumors abound that WWE will finally clear Daniel Bryan to get back in action. If that happens, people are speculating he'll take Cena's spot and face Taker.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Crazy, terrible, horrible timing. The WWE wants to go huge at Mania 32 in Dallas yet they'll be without the Superstar of the Year Seth Rollins and the guy I'd put just behind him in John Cena. Say whatever you want but WWE needs Cena.

I hope the Bryan thing is true but I have my doubts.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Crazy, terrible, horrible timing. The WWE wants to go huge at Mania 32 in Dallas yet they'll be without the Superstar of the Year Seth Rollins and the guy I'd put just behind him in John Cena. Say whatever you want but WWE needs Cena.

I hope the Bryan thing is true but I have my doubts.
No Rollins, no Orton, maybe no Bryan and No Cena.

Well, then. Ladies and gentlemen, your new WWE champion ... Hornswoggle.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ah yeah Orton too, how could I forget St Louis' own haha

Cesaro as well...not a main eventer yet but still

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
From J.R. on his Facebook page:

If John Cena is out of WrestleMania 32 in Texas, it creates amazing opportunities for many. New ideas, bold moves are timely. Who steps up? ‪#‎WWE‬
I'm just hoping that he's right. With this many injuries, it's time for the company to do something bold for Mania. Take this and turn it into an opportunity for guys to make their names. Don't just go with a safe/boring route. I'd expect Reigns to be champ going into (or after mania) but you can still make this a time to do things a little bit different around that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they book some of these young guys the right way, then I do believe they can put butts in the seats. Even though Cena had a good 2015, give me Owens, Ambrose, Zayn, Lesnar any day over Cena and Orton.

Also, you would think that Lesnar can bring in a big crowd and help sellout Dallas Stadium.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lesnar can, sure, unless his opponent isn't a good enough story.

Like say, Reigns vs Lesnar. Been there, done that, Rollins stole the show.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Lesnar can, sure, unless his opponent isn't a good enough story.

Like say, Reigns vs Lesnar. Been there, done that, Rollins stole the show.
This is why I'm not as excited about Lesnar being back in the title picture. I don't want to repeat last year. Please, for the love of God WWE, just move forward and do something new.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How can anyone not be excited to see Lesnar is whatever capacity? LOL. He’s the most entertaining guy in the business today. He doesn’t have many moves, but he’s big, strong, agile, quick and he destroys anything in his path, doesn’t matter who it is. I agree that Lesnar vs. Reigns would not be exciting, but how about Wyatt vs. Lesnar? Now, that’s a program I could get behind.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
How can anyone not be excited to see Lesnar is whatever capacity? LOL. He’s the most entertaining guy in the business today. He doesn’t have many moves, but he’s big, strong, agile, quick and he destroys anything in his path, doesn’t matter who it is. I agree that Lesnar vs. Reigns would not be exciting, but how about Wyatt vs. Lesnar? Now, that’s a program I could get behind.
Haha I know what you mean and you're right...I'm just nervous it'll be Reigns and Brock again.

Lesnar vs Wyatt sounds awesome. Owens vs Lesnar??? Kevin wants it.